Bootloop and no recovery

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Me and FBM are on this on another thread. Care to join? :)

Have you tried going in to stock recovery and clearing data and cache?

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

jbcisinhtc

Reaction score
Hey buddy,
Hold power and X at the same time and then after you see the triangle recovery just press the search key (Magnifying glass) on the key board and all of your recovery options will come up. I have saved you my friend...lol Don't worry all is fine.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

alright well i tried to flash a new rom onto my droid 2 and it said everything worked well it rebooted and now it is stuck in a boot loop i did the above steps but when the triangle around the exclamation mark comes up with the android guy i press the search key and nothing happens please help

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
alright well i tried to flash a new rom onto my droid 2 and it said everything worked well it rebooted and now it is stuck in a boot loop i did the above steps but when the triangle around the exclamation mark comes up with the android guy i press the search key and nothing happens please help

that was old method before gingerbread Read FAQs
When the phone is off hold the letter x and the power button at the same time for about 2 seconds after the red motorola M pops up.
When you see the green android and the triangle with the ! press both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and the recovery menu should come up.
Use the volume keys to navigate use the enter key(the one with the arrow above the ok key) to select things. You may also use the power button to select with.

you may get to clockwork
with phone off
press and hold camera button, plug in charger
phone will boot into CWR
works almost every time with mine but stuck in boot loop may be tricky

Last edited: