Universal In Box

soba1

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to add an email acct to their universal inbox?
Only thing in mine is texting cannot add anything else.
Thanks?

Thanks?

did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

when in the universal inbox, press the left button and EDIT.

Thanks?

did you go to EDIT Universal InBox from within the universal mesaging and Select the accounts (turn on the check box).

U know I did and inside Edit Uni Inbox all I have is text messaging.

Thanks?

i have TXT msging, Facebook, POP and Exchange.
if i can figure out how to add Twitter and Gmail, i will let you know what i find.

I re added my twitter account through the "My Accounts" it now shows up in the messaging folder and i can add to the universal inbox.

maybe re add to your "MY Accounts" and see..?

I have a corporate Exchange account, text messaging, twitter, gmail, go daddy mail, and my home isp's email account all set up and delivering messages to the universal inbox. I don't remember doing anything special to get the messages delivered there, though. I can poke around and see if there are settings on each account......

Warner

i have TXT msging, Facebook, POP and Exchange.
if i can figure out how to add Twitter and Gmail, i will let you know what i find.

That's what I was having problems with. Gmail went to the store and got a good tech rep.
For gmail what u have to do is go to the email icon the one that looks like a lil stamp. Set up your gmail account in there and then add it to the universal in box. He said for some reason it keeps gmail seperate and u have to do it that way. Also if u have yahoo and u add it to universal you can go into yahoo settings and set up how often it will check your email.
I was to anal to let this one slide.
Thanks all...,

Back