Unintentionally Exiting Phone Call

bachrock

Reaction score
This seems to happen quite often. I'll be in the middle of a phone call and the person on the other end won't be able to hear me. I'll have to look at my phone and get back into the phone call. I'm never looking at my phone while this happens so I don't know if I'm hitting something with my face while talking. I've tried turning the display off (with the top right button) while talking on the phone, but this doesn't seem to work. Anyone know what's going on with this?

pierced_droid

Reaction score
This seems to happen quite often. I'll be in the middle of a phone call and the person on the other end won't be able to hear me. I'll have to look at my phone and get back into the phone call. I'm never looking at my phone while this happens so I don't know if I'm hitting something with my face while talking. I've tried turning the display off (with the top right button) while talking on the phone, but this doesn't seem to work. Anyone know what's going on with this?

yeah you are hitting it with your Cheek.... What I do is once in the call press the back button always solves the Cheek issue. Turning off your display doesnt stop the sensor from kicking in

OP
B

bachrock

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try.

xtheyxcallxmexbx

Reaction score
This also happens to me a lot when my cheek hits the dialer and it goes on mute. I love that back button idea though, because the best I could think of was just enabling widget locker, so whenever the screen woke during a phone call, my cheek wouldn't push anything.