"Uninstall not successful"

NastyNate08

Reaction score
When ever I have tried to delete an application afterwords it always says "Uninstall not successful" however, the application is not in my App library anymore

thabigezc

Reaction score
Removal of MobileIron App from Android Device

Hi,

If you are still having trouble, go into Location & Security in settings, choose "Select device administrators" and remove the check from MobileIron. This should allow you to remove it from the device. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Ehren

16vjohn

Reaction score
Hi,

If you are still having trouble, go into Location & Security in settings, choose "Select device administrators" and remove the check from MobileIron. This should allow you to remove it from the device. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Ehren

Thank you. This worked for me with uninstalling Enhanced Email on my Samsung Galaxy S.

Marcelll

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks,
Ehren

Thank you,i was very helpful

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
What ever you have installed as a primary or secondary access handler in your phone, should also show up in the 'Location & Security' menu, as I reveal here, below.
View attachment 66178

Pic of my Droid X, rooted.

Last edited: