Unfortunately, Motorola services has stopped

solusipse

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid razr m
Yesterday, I started getting the error message Unfortunately, Motorola services has stopped popping up on my screen. It will happen several times in intervals of a couple seconds, and then maybe work normally(albeit very slowly) for a few minutes.

I did a factory reset this morning, and got the message while in the process of setting the phone back up.

However, all day today at work i didn't get it at all, then once i was home, I started getting it again. I have no idea what's going on. help anyone?

P

promo87

hmm.... that's weird I have seen people asking that Google Services has stopped but never really see a post like this where user is reporting problem about the Motorola service has stooped ! Can't really help you out more on this but I was going to suggest you with the factory rest but as you said even after the factory reset your device is showing the the same popping up screen I guess the problem might be in the firmware, if you're not covered under the warranty then i'll suggest you to flash the ROM, but if you are covered under warranty try walking down the nearest customer support for fixing it up !

OP
S

solusipse

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid razr m
I actually have no idea how to flash it, I'm going to the verizon store tomorrow, so hopefully they can help, but what little I can find through google seems to suggest that they're likely to suggest the same things I've already done.

P

promo87

I actually have no idea how to flash it, I'm going to the verizon store tomorrow, so hopefully they can help, but what little I can find through google seems to suggest that they're likely to suggest the same things I've already done.
Well, that would be rather better I would say because in this way you can sort out this problem by taking the help from professionals.