undervolting questions

droid2501

Reaction score
Hi there, I just installed Liberty 1.5, it is, without question, the best ROM I've tried so far. I noticed that the Liberty toolbox contains options for overclocking/undervolting. I would like to try to undervolt my phone. I usually use setCPU and set the scaling to "ondemand". This means that my phone's processor's clock speed fluctuates between 300, 600, 800, or 1000 MHz depending on the demand on the phone. My question is. Can I use the Liberty toolbox settings so that I can set custom volts for 300, 600, 800, and 1000 MHz? If I can, what voltages do you guys recommend? Thanks.

OP
D

droid2501

Reaction score
Quickclock seems like a decent app. But I was wondering if anyone could give me some example voltages they've used with setCPU, since I already have setCPU and Liberty has a very handy menu dedicated to overclocking/undervolting.

mikex

Reaction score
Quickclock seems like a decent app. But I was wondering if anyone could give me some example voltages they've used with setCPU, since I already have setCPU and Liberty has a very handy menu dedicated to overclocking/undervolting.

Each phone is different. That's why I like quick clock adv because it gives you the numbers for your specific phone. Wasting time otherwise imo.