unable to send video from phone to email...

spoyld

Reaction score
I taped an 8 minute video of some fireworks at a game Saturday night and when I select the video and choose send via email the email arrives completely empty.

Any suggestions? I surely don't need it on my phone...just wanted to share it with family and friends, but can't if it won't send.

Thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I taped an 8 minute video of some fireworks at a game Saturday night and when I select the video and choose send via email the email arrives completely empty.

Any suggestions? I surely don't need it on my phone...just wanted to share it with family and friends, but can't if it won't send.

Thanks!

If I recall correctly the maximum amount of video you can send on an email is only 30 seconds. I'm not certain I'm right on this but that's what I remember.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
Wow, if that is the case, then why bother recording at all??? Bummer!

Thanks Hook!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, if that is the case, then why bother recording at all??? Bummer!

Thanks Hook!

My wife ran into the same problem. The reason for the limitation is pretty obvious: to prevent bogging down the network with a massive number of large video files. Solution is to find a site in the cloud that will enable you to upload the video file and provide access to the video via the net.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
How/where do I go to find a place to post it? Do you think it will transfer successfully to something like Facebook?

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check those options out!

anthony.selby

Reaction score
Android SendIT

There is an app in the market that lets you send any video to anyone's email address .... I searched the market for email Video and I think it was the secound one ...

Android SendIT

I downloaded it and it worked perfect for me, it emails a link of the video to some one then they can download it.. it even has an option for a password so you dont have to send your videos to the entire world just the person you want.