Unable to play full length songs on Rhapsody...

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
You got more info than I did! So, the Droid is taking up all 3 authorizations? No wonder I can't use it. I have one MP3 player that my daughter uses. UGH!

montlyfool

Reaction score
You got more info than I did! So, the Droid is taking up all 3 authorizations? No wonder I can't use it. I have one MP3 player that my daughter uses. UGH!

Mine is working fine without authorization. I never attempted to authorize it at all.
I actually downloaded the apk from this forum and not the market, so not sure if there is a difference.
I have the $14.99 Rhapsody to go service.

OP
E

edthesped

Reaction score

Mine is working fine without authorization. I never attempted to authorize it at all.
I actually downloaded the apk from this forum and not the market, so not sure if there is a difference.
I have the $14.99 Rhapsody to go service.

Have you checked your device authorizations? I'd be willing to wager that you have a couple devices you are unable to deauthorize. Authorization date would be 04/06/2010. If you don't mind please check and follow up.

edit: psychodroid, I figured it out on my own, Rhapsody tech support was worthless. So far I found the best workaround is to revert to beta 4 from their site, http://www.rhapsody.com/android/download

Good luck trying to get rid of the 2 ghost devices though. I'll follow up if I learn anything.

Last edited:

montlyfool

Reaction score
Have you checked your device authorizations? I'd be willing to wager that you have a couple devices you are unable to deauthorize. Authorization date would be 04/06/2010. If you don't mind please check and follow up.
I have checked my authorizations. I already have 3 devices authorized. The 3 devices I have are the ones that already on there. 2 MP3 players from 2008 and 2010 and my son's phone from March of this year. These are the only 3 devices showing. Nothing stating April.

OP
E

edthesped

Reaction score

I have checked my authorizations. I already have 3 devices authorized. The 3 devices I have are the ones that already on there. 2 MP3 players from 2008 and 2010 and my son's phone from March of this year. These are the only 3 devices showing. Nothing stating April.

Feel Lucky... They knocked out both of my kids devices, it's going to suck if this doesn't get fixed before they want new music or need to resync.

BTW thanks for checking...

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
Looks like reverting back to the old one is working right now. Wish me luck! Now, if I can deactivate those 2 other devices!

OP
E

edthesped

Reaction score
Looks like reverting back to the old one is working right now. Wish me luck! Now, if I can deactivate those 2 other devices!

If you get them deactivated please let me know how you did it as I'm still stuck with 2 activated devices.

Thanks