Unable to Fully Switch Provider after leaving Verizon!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have a Note 10 Plus 5G that I bought back in November from Verizon and is fully Paid. I recently left Verizon and went to a T-Mobile Based Provider. I swapped my SIM card and I still get the Verizon Boot Logo and it says the SIM card is not Verizon Wireless but the Service Works. The other thing is that I really wanted to use Visible but I can not add APNs since it shows the option to add them is greyed out. I am able to do all this with my Wifes S10 that I bought the same day with Verizon but not my Note 10. Everything works normal on the S10. I can even use it with Visible with the APN mod and it worked. Has anyone else had this issue? I spent hours with Verizon multiple days multiple Tiers stating the Phone is unlocked. Samsung told me it needs to be reflashed. I tried reloading the Verizon Software using the Assist stuff but nothing.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good morning...man I'm so out of the loop with these variants ...I know both on Android Central and XDA they have firmware you can flash in Odin might resolve your issue ...just s thought ..