Un-flashing?

Here is the ROM I flashed that includes the 4.0.4 update and other useful mods:

IMM30B 4.0.4 | Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot + mods zips - RootzWiki

Caution: The Facebook Sync DID NOT work for me. Erased my contacts AND couldn't back them up! :mad:

And here are some kernels:

Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel (2.4.1, 3/7/12) - RootzWiki

I'm currently using the "stable" one. Works great so far!

And here's the link for the black Messenger:

[MOD] 4.0.4 Black MMS - RootzWiki

Follow syndicate0017's instructions on that and you should be good to go.

NOTE: When I flashed the ROM, I was on stock 4.0.2. Just unlocked and rooted. No mods or ROM's over. So it turns out
you may have to wipe :frown: BUT, you can backup all your stuff with Titanium Backup, I believe...

You could always just ask me :)

2 things... what do you like about the other mms over mine? Always looking to improve.

And no need to wipe phone I don't believe. Let me make one that's installable to your data folder (like market apps do)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

You could always just ask me :)

2 things... what do you like about the other mms over mine? Always looking to improve.

And no need to wipe phone I don't believe. Let me make one that's installable to your data folder (like market apps do)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I used yours for awhile but the thing I didn't like about it was the white borders around each message. And the straight up black.
I like this one better because it has the gradient grayish and the ICS blue colors. It just looks more stock to me..

Back