UD1.0.0 Revolution theme

SoDroid

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same boat, that's why I feel that it needs to be fixed. I changed to stock font to fix.

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme using DroidForums App

Not sure how you feel about this but, i am considering using one of my other favorite ROMs until this gets fixed bcuz thats how bad I want the revolution font on my phone!! Devs, you got ur ears on??? Lol

I know this is a cover-up as opposed to a fix but, you could download a lockscreen app like Widget Locker (which is pretty damn cool) or Lock 2.0. You can customize either one, and add any widget to Widget Locker.

I'm sure you prefer to not have to download an app to get a proper looking lockscreen but it is an option.

jbulluck

Reaction score
Yea I'm in the same boat, that's why I feel that it needs to be fixed. I changed to stock font to fix.

Sent from my Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 Revolution Theme using DroidForums App

Not sure how you feel about this but, i am considering using one of my other favorite ROMs until this gets fixed bcuz thats how bad I want the revolution font on my phone!! Devs, you got ur ears on??? Lol

I know this is a cover-up as opposed to a fix but, you could download a lockscreen app like Widget Locker (which is pretty damn cool) or Lock 2.0. You can customize either one, and add any widget to Widget Locker.

I'm sure you prefer to not have to download an app to get a proper looking lockscreen but it is an option.

Whats up buddy, is this the same app you showed me on your phone last weekend...Widget Locker?? If so then hells yeah, i'll do that!! Good idea bud, this is why I like you so much! Hahahaha! Hows it going as of late?

PS...told ya i'd make the switch! LMAO!

SoDroid

Reaction score

Whats up buddy, is this the same app you showed me on your phone last weekend...Widget Locker?? If so then hells yeah, i'll do that!! Good idea bud, this is why I like you so much! Hahahaha! Hows it going as of late?

PS...told ya i'd make the switch! LMAO!

Whats up J. Yea I like a lot of features of Widget Locker but I did have some redraws. I haven't redraws in months (they drive me crazy) so I ended up disabling it. But, if your system can handle it or u dont mind a few redraws, its a great app! I'll definitely be running it again as soon as I get an Android phone with more RAM. I had the sense lockscreen with 3 great widgets on it, I already miss it :icon_ nono2:

Been good, running CM6.1 RC3 right now and its the best CM I've ever used by far! Very fast, everything works as it should. Still testing battery life, but I highly recommend trying this if your itching to flash. I'll flash LFY 1.8 as soon as a patch and themes are released. I don't feel like dealing with a bunch of issues.

Admittedly, UD 1.0.0 is still my favorite rom! Glad you came to Droid Forums, definitely more active and better info for advanced users as compared to AF.

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet. Thanks! I'll use it once I'm rooted. My phone is messed up so I had to unroot and what not so I can get a replacement

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
that sucks big time
i hope you dont get one of those crappy droids as a replacement

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope so too. I'll be pissed. I'm kinda hoping I get the Incredible since I'm gonna get a new phone with my one year update anyway so I wanna try it out

xeooex

Reaction score
14763d1283754559-ultimate-droid-revolution-theme-ported-trashcan.png

What widget is under the clock, showing the agenda? Also has anyone fixed the lockscreen issue?

OP
L

luigi90210

Reaction score
The lockscreen is a rom issue with the fonts
Just reinstall the defualt fonts in the ud menu under ud extras and I believe that widget is the adgenda widget in the market or its the lp widget resized to that size.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you still check on this thread but my replacement wasn't the best.
So far, only two ROMs will work good with my phone. Serious heat issues with any others.
Tonight, I finally get to try and install the metamorph battery you made me. First time I've used it so hopefully all goes well