trichotomous

Reaction score
To change the text colors of notifications, follow these steps:

Click menu soft key, then select
Settings
Ultimate Settings
User Interface
Notifications Colors

Then, look at Items Notifocations within that window. There are three sub-categories.
Items Title Color
Items Text Color
Items Time Color

From each of those 3 sub-categories, select your preferred color, then touch the center of the color wheel to finish your selection. Reboot, and enjoy!

Note: Even if it shows your preferred color to already be selected upon entering the options for the first time, touch the center of the color wheel anyway to ensure the phone knows that that's the color you wish to apply. When I applied the Renovated theme to my phone, I went into these options, and it showed the color to already be selected as black, but my text was showing white. I simply touched the center of the color wheel to verify the black selection, then rebooted and had black text.

I don't believe the issues we were having were related to the notification colors, but to menu text color in aps, ect. (example pressing menu on home screen using launcher pro

tee00max

Reaction score
nvmd I got it! maybe I ate too much food tonight and clogged my mind up...thanks though for everyones input...

tee00max

Reaction score
Ok another quick question, since i did this fix and everything is loaded, how do i get the wallpaper back from the NexTheme? its just a default wallpaper I set before....

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok another quick question, since i did this fix and everything is loaded, how do i get the wallpaper back from the NexTheme? its just a default wallpaper I set before....

Give me a second...Here you go...

Boostjunky

Reaction score

Settings
Ultimate Settings
User Interface
Notifications Colors

Then, look at Items Notifocations within that window. There are three sub-categories.
Items Title Color
Items Text Color
Items Time Color

From each of those 3 sub-categories, select your preferred color, then touch the center of the color wheel to finish your selection. Reboot, and enjoy!

Note: Even if it shows your preferred color to already be selected upon entering the options for the first time, touch the center of the color wheel anyway to ensure the phone knows that that's the color you wish to apply. When I applied the Renovated theme to my phone, I went into these options, and it showed the color to already be selected as black, but my text was showing white. I simply touched the center of the color wheel to verify the black selection, then rebooted and had black text.

I don't believe the issues we were having were related to the notification colors, but to menu text color in aps, ect. (example pressing menu on home screen using launcher pro

Ahh, I see. I don't use Launcher Pro, so I don't ever see that particular issue. My bad, I thought you guys were referring to the notifications.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Settings
Ultimate Settings
User Interface
Notifications Colors

Items Title Color
Items Text Color
Items Time Color

Ahh, I see. I don't use Launcher Pro, so I don't ever see that particular issue. My bad, I thought you guys were referring to the notifications.

It really has nothing to do with Launcher Pro, it has to do with custom themes and pressing the menu key on the bottom of your phone. See attached pic.

Last edited:

trichotomous

Reaction score

It really has nothing to do with Launcher Pro, it has to do with custom themes and pressing the menu key on the bottom of your phone. See attached pic.

Bingo. And hey, no worries. Who can complain about someone trying to help? :icon_ peace: