UD theme: battery icon

Big Ry

Reaction score
Is there any way to get a different battery icon for the UD theme? I think the one on it now is ugly (no offense lol). In the GummyJAR UD theme thread, there was a screenshot of UD theme with a horizontal battery which I think had 10% increments. I Liked that one better. Any was I can get that? :D

Manchild

Reaction score
Ill make one for you real fast. Ill edit this post with the link when im done.

Edit: Here it is. Just put it in your liberty downloads folder and install through liberty toolbox. Make sure to keep the file name the same. CAUTION: I tested it and it works on my phone, but I cannot guarantee it will work on yours. I am not responsible for anything it does to your phone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6diogrb7vrmmfcl

Last edited:
OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score

Edit: Here it is. Just put it in your liberty downloads folder and install through liberty toolbox. Make sure to keep the file name the same. CAUTION: I tested it and it works on my phone, but I cannot guarantee it will work on yours. I am not responsible for anything it does to your phone.

UD-Liberty_Miketinid.zip
Excellent! Thanks!!! :icon_ banana:dancedroid

arturocald

Reaction score

http://www.mediafire.com/?6diogrb7vrmmfcl
I place the zip in the liberty dowload folder and it doesn't come up in toolbox

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Manchild

Reaction score
Just press "UD" in the theme section of the toolbox and it should install.