UD for DX in next 3 days

Ty0294

Reaction score
Really you guys, this isnt teasing, but ud from source for the dx flies. It. just. feels. RIGHT. lol but seriously it makes it feel like a brand new phone.
This. greatly. EXCITES ME. haha, sorry couldn't help but doing that :p

Can't wait though. Never experienced UD's work, and tbh am a bit dissapointed from Chevy's rom on the DX (although that could be because of the kernals and because im spoiled from Rubix's AOSP things/speed)

Definitely trying this though... and seeing that this post was made yesterday, and today is almost over.... well ****ing awesome haha

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
UD 2.1 is Absolutely Stunning on D1. Not to mention once UD Skytheme is loaded, Its an Incredible Rom Theme Combo. My D1 looks so sexi right now, Its hard not to reactivate it and put DX on the side for a minute. Since UD is coming to DX soon, I hope all Elite Roms like PE, MIUI follow as well. Once step at a time I guess..THANKS UD, We DX users appreciate all you do for sure Gobble gobble ok:)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. I found a site to root the Droid X (How to: Root DROID X Running Official Android 2.2 - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog does that give you the power to load up a custom rom or am I missing something regarding the bootloader lockdown? Sorry, I'm new to the X as I had an original Droid which was fully hackable...

You don't need Dl to root... just use Z4 root and then we will go from there... .DF is your one stop shop for all your Droid needs

cruckus

Reaction score
I saw they had a gingerbread build for the D2 was gonna try it on my X but my laptop is missing up and I might Sbf hopefully some on will work on it for the X

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I saw they had a gingerbread build for the D2 was gonna try it on my X but my laptop is missing up and I might Sbf hopefully some on will work on it for the X

huh? what is this gingerbread build you speak of? that theme?

cruckus

Reaction score
Not sure its here on Droid forums I saw it at like 1 am but its an alpha build