UD 8 NEW Problems WTF?

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Ok I have had & been using UD8 for awhile now & love it.

Today I decided I wanted to do a fresh install of it, along with all my apps...but for some reason..in UD settings, built in apps...they are not installing, specifically Quick Office & wireless tether..???

Any ideas why this is happeneing...they installed & worked fine for me before...

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Might be on our end. Bc thee apps download and install. Have to check and see if bd is working on those files.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinkin, I was hoping to come here to find a new UD release as the reason...

iamasongnow

Reaction score
glad i'm not the only one. it's strange because removing the calculator works, as well as reinstalling it. but it doesn't seem as though anything else does.

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Is there a way to pull the apk files for particular apps from one rom to install in another? I gave it a shot with the older stand alone dsp manager(from ud7) & quick office but it didnt work, but as far as that stuff goes Im not all that learned, all I did was using root explorer copied the apk from the rom & pasted it on my sd card = fail, im sure there is more to it than that....what if i actually moved/installed the app to the sd card, then would i be able to use it on other roms?