UD 8 Launcher Prob

lonzorizo

Reaction score
Flashed UD8 today and everything went smoothly...until i restored apps+system data with titanium backup. It reloaded my widgets but my homescreen was actually like a screen to the left, not the center screen. Something to do with 3d froyo launcher's 7 screens i assume. And also there were widgets from my very left screen b4 UD that were on the very edge of the far left screen...like, out of reach. I could only drag it far enough left to see the widget but wldnt let me touch them. So i installed the other custom launchers and didnt really like them as much the one that loaded that UD8, how do I get this on back? I try installing the 3d froyo launcher but it just looks like the 2d launcher...only 5 screens and cnt customize the tray at the bottom of the screens. Help plz!

Last edited:

lloyd2398

Reaction score
Flashed UD8 today and everything went smoothly...until i restored apps+system data with titanium backup. It reloaded my widgets but my homescreen was actually like a screen to the left, not the center screen. Something to do with 3d froyo launcher's 7 screens i assume. And also there were widgets from my very left screen b4 UD that were on the very edge of the far left screen...like, out of reach. I could only drag it far enough left to see the widget but wldnt let me touch them. So i installed the other custom launchers and didnt really like them as much the one that loaded that UD8, how do I get this on back? I try installing the 3d froyo launcher but it just looks like the 2d launcher...only 5 screens and cnt customize the tray at the bottom of the screens. Help plz!

go to the preferances in menu and homescreens and pick what screen you want if its in the middle you would want to hit the 4th screen that way you have 3 to the left and 3 to the right after that hit the home button and it will take you the the home screen of your choice you might have to put back that screen the way you want it to look though

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

go to the preferances in menu and homescreens and pick what screen you want if its in the middle you would want to hit the 4th screen that way you have 3 to the left and 3 to the right after that hit the home button and it will take you the the home screen of your choice you might have to put back that screen the way you want it to look though

Exactly what I was thinking! Of course, I use LP...with no redraws! :dancedroid: