UD 3.3.1 themes for D1?

gotbst05

Reaction score
I'm trying to find themes for UD 3.3.1 before I change my ROM over. I don't like the stock theme look. I've looked on the UD forums and here, but nothing that stands out.

Thach

Reaction score
I have been using the themes that Rori and upwardspiral have created and put on the market place. The themes are applied using the theme chooser that comes with the rom. Just look them up on the market place and see if anything catches your eye.

OP
gotbst05

gotbst05

Reaction score
thanks for the info, but not exactly what i was hoping for. i really don't like the GB icons, notification bar, etc.

Thach

Reaction score
thanks for the info, but not exactly what i was hoping for. i really don't like the GB icons, notification bar, etc.

I know its another GB theme but you should check this one out and see what you think. I just installed it last night and everything is running flawlessly. Its a Steel Blue theme and it is simply amazing looking. The icons in the notification bar are a little different from what I have seen in most other themes with the exception of the 3G icon which I can deal with.

***|THEME|*** SteelBlue CM7 from Team Carbon 20/04/2011 - xda-developers

Apprazer

Reaction score
Any of the CM7 themes will work with UD. I don't have all the links, but if you google "cm7 themes" or "theme chooser", you will find something out of all there is available today.