ud 1.0.0 lock screen issues

fallqu

Reaction score
When my phone lock the slider for the unlock is at the very bottom of the screen. The rotary one is in the right position. Anyone else had this prob or have a fix?

altimax98

Reaction score
Its the way its set up now. Its been covered in alot of other posts

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
and for explanation, set up that way to making themeing easier and give more options for looks.

altimax98

Reaction score
and for explanation, set up that way to making themeing easier and give more options for looks.

I think its done like that to allow MIUI like messages on the lock screen, or other notifications in the future.... i cant wait to see what they do :)

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I think its done like that to allow MIUI like messages on the lock screen, or other notifications in the future.... i cant wait to see what they do :)

:) was for theming purposes. i talked to bd about it and in 1.0.0 release thread he posted its for themeing purposes. miui stuff is a lil was off. code is still being fixed on their end for translation and to make it all work. then BD will need to clean it up more to make it run smooth on ud. lots of work on that one :(

anuraj1

Reaction score
I really like the 2.0.1 straight lockscreen instead of the rotary one, but I can't get used to the slider being at the very bottom. My thumb is trained to the original spot after nearly a year with this Droid. Will there be a way to change the position of the lockscreen slider in the future? Or could a themer out there please release the stock UD theme but with the lock slider in the right spot?

trmiv

Reaction score
I really like the 2.0.1 straight lockscreen instead of the rotary one, but I can't get used to the slider being at the very bottom. My thumb is trained to the original spot after nearly a year with this Droid. Will there be a way to change the position of the lockscreen slider in the future? Or could a themer out there please release the stock UD theme but with the lock slider in the right spot?

Same here. It makes it more annoying because the slide to answer thing is still in the original spot. It's hard to get used to.

OSX2000

Reaction score
I agree, the slider falling off the bottom of the screen doesn't work for me either. WidgetLocker to the rescue!

elucid

Reaction score

Same here. It makes it more annoying because the slide to answer thing is still in the original spot. It's hard to get used to.

The rotary lockscreen is much much better. I switched and it looks normall and is in the "right" spot.

illmatic636

Reaction score

LMAO on the trained thumb!

I like the lock's where they are. More canvas on the lockscreen without waist of space. Great Job again.

Tsip85

Reaction score
I'm the opposite of all of y'all...I don't like slider locks at all. Is there anyway to disable it? I used to use MyLoc and I could unlock my screen by hitting the power button, but now every time I disable the slider, it keeps re-enabling itself...

tech

Reaction score
my issue is the time and date not being center like it use to be