Two Problems I am having

ahchah08

Reaction score
I have two problems.

1) I don't know why this happens and it's a little annoying. I hit send to a text to somebody and then right after that I hit the power button to shut off the screen. Then when they reply, it never gives me a notification. No vibrate or tone or blinking light. I don't realize I get a text til I turn the screen back on several minutes later. How do I fix this without having to exit out of text to home screen before hitting the power button?

2) Facebook app problem. For some reason recently, everything that I do on my phone for facebook has been disappearing on Facebook on the PC. For example, I would change my prof pic or add pics or update my status from Facebook app. It won't show up on facebook on computers. Just on my apt on the phone. Sometimes it would show up and then it disappears and switches back to my old prof pic. It's weird, people probably think I am spastic with my prof pic. Also, my friend commented on a status I made from my PC from her phone. That is comment would disappear, but not the status. I think it's a Facebook problem and not Droid. But anyone ever heard of this? Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
A

ahchah08

Reaction score
Anybody have a solution?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums