Two issues

lauriep

Reaction score
I noticed today while I had the phone in the car dock, when I made a voice dialed call, the phone did not go into speakerphone when the call connected. I could do it manually on the call screen, which was up, but in the dock, you would think it would default to speakerphone.

Also, when texting, I'll be darned if I can find a "return" key on the virtual keyboard. Am I missing something?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the speakerphone problem also, I guess we just hope for an update to fix that or keep hitting the speakerphone button.

As for the return key, there isn't one on the virtual kb, you need to reach up and hit send. :(

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
I have the speakerphone problem also, I guess we just hope for an update to fix that or keep hitting the speakerphone button.

As for the return key, there isn't one on the virtual kb, you need to reach up and hit send. :(

I just want to change paragraphs, not send it. All my texts look like one long sentence! With spaces and punctuation, of course...

OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
But there isn't any key marked return. This is only in text messaging. Email keyboard has the return.