Twitter for Android Review

fandroid1

Reaction score
Discover what’s happening right now, anywhere in the world with the official Twitter for Android app. Real-time search, trending topics and maps show whats happening now everywhere and nearby. Tweet, send DMs, share photos, videos and links to your friends and the world. Don’t have an account? Just sign up from the app!
Twitter for Android is a fantastic application to use, and sharing any link or photo is super simple too – just look for the share button in your favorite application and choose Twitter.
Reading tweets is easy in a bunch of places on your phone. Quickly access your timeline with the home screen widget, view a tweet location on a map, and see your friend’s latest tweet in your phonebook, GoogleTalk list or any application that uses Android’s QuickContact bar.

Overall the Twitter app feels complete, polished, and packed with enough features that any Twitter fanatic will enjoy without being bogged down by too much customization. The absence of multiple account support, however, is a big omission, so other Twitter clients still stand a chance.
Twitter has also done a great job with the official app keeping it running smoothly. I noticed no lag when selecting options or flipping through menus and screens.
0_thumb.jpg

RevivaL

Reaction score
I prefer seesmic. much cleaner and I personally like it more than I like the official app. touiterr is good as well.

Dragoro

Reaction score
Tweetdeck. It takes the place of the twitter app and the facebook. Saves battery and screen space at the same time.