tv shows

tishabarr

Reaction score
i used vcast videos alot to watch shows like The Office, and 30 Rock during my lunch break. is there a way to watch TV shows on the Droid? i have not purchased it yet, so this may be a deal breaker!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's app called tv.com, it has alot of shows on it from major networks, and i've had no problems watching it over the 3g network. Check it out.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
There's app called tv.com, it has alot of shows on it from major networks, and i've had no problems watching it over the 3g network. Check it out.

I just tried that program last night and it is good. There are quite a few full programs on there, but a lot of "clips" too.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vcast had way too many CLIPS, but had full shows also, i equate the two to each other as in they are very very similar. But none the less, so far it works and it's pretty decent, so until i find another one, ill stick with this one.

ebean

Reaction score
can you access hulu.com on it? i use that to catch up on network shows that i missed during the week.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can you access hulu.com on it? i use that to catch up on network shows that i missed during the week.

Until the integration of full flash support for the browers, no you cannot use hulu.com, though full flash support should be coming out in a matter of weeks, so until then the tv.com app works good, and if anyone knows of another one please feel free to post it.

chops

Reaction score
lol guys how is this app working on your phone on my droid it says flash not supported whenever i go to a video to watch

chops

Reaction score
is it a app or actually a website i am gong to for tv.com

chops

Reaction score
lol ok it is a app in marketplace i was going to tv.com website hey if that works when we get flash that would be nice

sparticus

Reaction score
tv.com

the picture is so small, dark and blurry. would be great if it supported the scream res. i want to try jetflicks. but fifteen buck for one month, then a monthly charge starting in january. i'll wait till january and scope it out. has anybody else tried jetflicks out?

Riley42

Reaction score
You do know you can go to NBC's mobile site and watch full episodes on your phone right? No app needed no flash needed. The shows are split into multiple parts, but I was watching some circa 1978 Battlestar Galactica earlier today.

Lady Droid

Reaction score
You do know you can go to NBC's mobile site and watch full episodes on your phone right? No app needed no flash needed. The shows are split into multiple parts, but I was watching some circa 1978 Battlestar Galactica earlier today.

What format do they play in, though? Widescreen format that fills the Droid's display or the same small window crap that TV.com's videos play in?