[Tutorial]Sysctl and you, A guide to better preformance and battery life.

foxdog

Reaction score
Right on. Ran it for a little while, didn't have any reboots but ondemand seems to work better for me

foxdog

Reaction score
I couldn't get the universal zip to work on my d2. Even after running bash /data/imoseyon/checkimosey.sh the interactive zip did work tho

Sierra8561

Reaction score
I keep getting bad zip file when trying to flash new 6.2.1 any suggestions? I have downloaded the file a few times just incase I got a bad copy

Rooted Droid X loving Gingerbread...
Twitter: Sierra8561

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have used that zip lots of times with no problems... Hmmm If you PM me your email I can email you my copy and see if it works.

lopedog

Reaction score
Decided I wanted to try this out. Downloaded the newest release. I installed and rebooted went into terminal emulator and type the command to see if worked. It couldn't find anything. Am I missing something?

Sent from my DROID2 R2D2

Last edited:

Sierra8561

Reaction score
I have used that zip lots of times with no problems... Hmmm If you PM me your email I can email you my copy and see if it works.

Emailed copy worked great. Thanks

Screaming fast DROID X running the amazing rooted gingerbread

lopedog

Reaction score
Every time I try the zip it doesn't take. Do I have a bad copy? I downloded it a few times and I get the samething. When I check to see if worked it can't find anything.

Sent from my DROID2 R2D2

Last edited:

Sierra8561

Reaction score
Every time I try the zip it doesn't take. Do I have a bad copy? I downloded it a few times and I get the samething. When I check to see if worked it can't find anything.

Sent from my DROID2 R2D2

I ran into that problem. Then a copy was emailed to me and it worked fine.

Screaming fast DROID X running the amazing rooted gingerbread