turn your razr into a GS III

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Interesting...

I wish I had a second RAZR MAXX that I could simply "play" with, since I can't afford to be without my MAXX for too long at any one time.

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Funny because I have a skin where my note 2 looks like the RAZR. Touchwiz looks too cartoonish at times. Plus I like mixing up the look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Funny because I have a skin where my note 2 looks like the RAZR. Touchwiz looks too cartoonish at times. Plus I like mixing up the look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I couldn't stay with this look forever. Just kinda fun for a change

Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Interesting...

I wish I had a second RAZR MAXX that I could simply "play" with, since I can't afford to be without my MAXX for too long at any one time.

Why would you be without it if you flashed a Rom. You mean the time it takes to flash and set up your phone?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Why would you be without it if you flashed a Rom. You mean the time it takes to flash and set up your phone?

Yeah, and also backing up the Phone Call Log, SMS, reinstalling all the apps, etc.

By the way, I need your expertise. I want a personal lesson on Safestrap. Right now I am using CWM Bootstrap with ICS Touch Screen, but I see that this ROM requires Safestrap. Also, I an running "SwitchMe", which is sort of like Safestrap but it's not a Bootloader based switcher...it's an app. I actually think it's pretty amazing.

OP
J

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Yeah, and also backing up the Phone Call Log, SMS, reinstalling all the apps, etc.

By the way, I need your expertise. I want a personal lesson on Safestrap. Right now I am using CWM Bootstrap with ICS Touch Screen, but I see that this ROM requires Safestrap. Also, I an running "SwitchMe", which is sort of like Safestrap but it's not a Bootloader based switcher...it's an app. I actually think it's pretty amazing.

I'll PM you.