Turn off vibrator feedback on Droid 2?

droidage

Reaction score
Hello,

Hello, I'm brand new to the Droid 2 (and to smart phones in general). I have a few questions:

1. The vibrator runs each time a top-level system button is pressed. None of the system menu options allow me to turn this off. I don't want any feeback when I push these buttons, especially feedback that wastes the battery. Does anyone know how to turn it off?

Thanks for any help!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

Hello, I'm brand new to the Droid 2 (and to smart phones in general). I have a few questions:

1. The vibrator runs each time a top-level system button is pressed. None of the system menu options allow me to turn this off. I don't want any feeback when I push these buttons, especially feedback that wastes the battery. Does anyone know how to turn it off?

Thanks for any help!

In the settings area you want to turn off Haptic Feedback. Under the keyboard settings area you should see a way to turn off vibrations.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for any help!

Just an FYI, I can understand not wanting feedback but don't let battery be part of your concern. I've never seen heptic feedback show up on my battery usage on either one of my Droids.

Currently however by choice I'm not using heptic feedback