Turbo 32GB upgrade now $99.99 ($124.99 for the 64GB Ballistic Nylon!!!)

RudyN

Reaction score
My Turbo was an upgrade as I have a current account with Verizon. The $200 gift card was when we traded in my wife's old I phone for the 6+. In addition I was given $12.00 for my old phone and the store give me an additional $100.00 credit for my old phone to buy accessories. Of course the State of California charged sales tax on the retail price of everything I bought for their pound of flesh. Hope this explains it.

kuyawil

Reaction score
Congratulations Rudy! I'll be getting the same phone tomorrow.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My Turbo was an upgrade as I have a current account with Verizon. The $200 gift card was when we traded in my wife's old I phone for the 6+. In addition I was given $12.00 for my old phone and the store give me an additional $100.00 credit for my old phone to buy accessories. Of course the State of California charged sales tax on the retail price of everything I bought for their pound of flesh. Hope this explains it.
Thanks for the clarification. The fact that it was an upgrade means a subsidized price of $199.99 or $249.99 for the 64GB model, when on regular pricing. Right now, pricing from Verizon for on-contact upgrades is $99.99 for 32GB, and $124.99 for the 64GB model! There is also an ongoing offer for $1.00 with a new activation, for purchases at Best Buy (not sure if it also includes upgrades).

Also as mentioned by @RudyN there is a trade-in program for older used smartphones, where you will get a minimum of $100 with a working trade. The phone must be a smartphone (which normally requires a data plan), there can be no water damage, the phone must boot up, the screen can not be cracked, and the battery must be included. I traded a Droid 2 that was pretty scratched up, it's appraised value was only $1, according to the Verizon trade-in website page, yet I was given a $100 certificate.

Last edited:

spikejnz

Reaction score
I paid like $650 for 64 ballistic on edge plan, now you can get it for $1.00 at best buy.
WTF

I paid $250 for mine on Saturday, with $125 mail-in rebate, but I'm not the least bit upset. It was worth every penny of the $125. I'll sell my HTC One to pay for that.

This phone rocks!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Bought my Droid Turbo in Best Buy Blue for $1 & got a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. This was on a Upgrade on Share Plan (Not Edge).

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Bought my Droid Turbo in Best Buy Blue for $1 & got a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. This was on a Upgrade on Share Plan (Not Edge).
Great info. So the offer also applies to upgrades!

MarBearCat

Reaction score
Someone wake me when the 64GB ballistic nylon goes on sale please. I mean the full retail price since I have the unlimited plan. If not, maybe I'll grab one before spring time. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

>"<