tunesync app gone?

wg0649

Reaction score
I've been trying a few different ways to get my itunes into my droid, I've done the itunes agent/mapping and I like it but would like to try the tunesync one as well. So I was going to try it today but can't seem to find it in the app market today? What gives?
Anyone else notice this? Is there another way?

thanks!

tech112233

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini
I noticed the same thing. I'm wondering if there an an issue with the app and the latest Android update. The micro SD card in my phone became corrupt this week, and the last thing I did was run tunesync to update the music. Next thing I know, my entire sd card is not recognized.

P

promo87

I've been trying a few different ways to get my itunes into my droid, I've done the itunes agent/mapping and I like it but would like to try the tunesync one as well. So I was going to try it today but can't seem to find it in the app market today? What gives?
Anyone else notice this? Is there another way?

thanks!
Is it possible really ??? I have been hearing rumours around the forum that soon iTune application is going to be pop out over the PlayStore but still no official announcement is been made. So, I here I would say if you have the tricks to do that share it with me too... i am also in the line ... :D

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you are in the US or Canada, why not just use Google Music. You can sync up to 20,000 files from your PC that has iTunes installed, (for free) to the cloud and the entire collection will be available for your phone.

P

promo87

If you are in the US or Canada, why not just use Google Music. You can sync up to 20,000 files from your PC that has iTunes installed, (for free) to the cloud and the entire collection will be available for your phone.
Well, I am currently using Google Music but I don't know how to sync the files from iTunes to Google Play, can you guide me in doing that ??:oops:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Google has a program you can install on your PC that will allow you to select/sync some or all of the music on the PC to the cloud. Caution, it takes a while.

P

promo87

Google has a program you can install on your PC that will allow you to select/sync some or all of the music on the PC to the cloud. Caution, it takes a while.
Well, can you please let me know about the programme you are talking about because I can't get the idea about it, it would be a great help if you can let me know the name of the programme ?? o_O