Tunein Radio app. Favorite stations?

AlexSB

Reaction score
Hey guys I jus dled TuneIn Radio, after reading pandora radios latest reviews I decided to forego pandora and try out this app, and im really liking it so far! Right now the only station in my preset is Reggaeton94 but I was curious to see what's everyones most played stations? Any particular stations recommended?

turdbogls

Reaction score
Hey guys I jus dled TuneIn Radio, after reading pandora radios latest reviews I decided to forego pandora and try out this app, and im really liking it so far! Right now the only station in my preset is Reggaeton94 but I was curious to see what's everyones most played stations? Any particular stations recommended?

I only downloaded it so I could listen to my home station from michigan.best morning show out there. 97.9 out of grand rapids.if you dont listen to it tomorrow morning you will regret out. So funny. Free beer and hot wings.

OP
AlexSB

AlexSB

Reaction score

I only downloaded it so I could listen to my home station from michigan.best morning show out there. 97.9 out of grand rapids.if you dont listen to it tomorrow morning you will regret out. So funny. Free beer and hot wings.

Lol I can't say no to free hot wings hope they deliver all the way out to DC ill make sure to check it out.