Iheart Radio Missing stations

stonecaster

Reaction score
Hey all, I am coming from a Blackberry Tour to my beloved Moto Droid. A favorite app on the BB was Iheart Radio which I now have on my Droid, however I can't find my favorite station on the Droid version of Iheart Radio. The station is KRZR 103.7 out of Fresno CA. Do different platforms of Iheart Radio have different stations or am I just over looking my favorite station?
Thanks.

Silver Member
Reaction score
your best bet would be to email the developers. send them a request and hopefully they'll respond back.

mrschmitz

Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing. My local sports radio station is listed in the on-line iHeartradio streaming app, but not in the Android app. Also, I have not been able to figure out how to contact the devs, though I haven't tried that hard.

Let us know if you find a good way to contact them!

OP
stonecaster

stonecaster

Reaction score
I have been wondering the same thing. My local sports radio station is listed in the on-line iHeartradio streaming app, but not in the Android app. Also, I have not been able to figure out how to contact the devs, though I haven't tried that hard.

I couldn't find a way either, I did find a place where I could leave them a comment so I just posted it there. If I get a response I will pass it along.

Silver Member
Reaction score

I couldn't find a way either, I did find a place where I could leave them a comment so I just posted it there. If I get a response I will pass it along.

like you do all apps that you download from the marketplace:

market - search for app - open app - scroll down to "send email to developer"

mrschmitz

Reaction score
like you do all apps that you download from the marketplace:

market - search for app - open app - scroll down to "send email to developer"

Thanks, I forgot about that...I wonder if it will get read.

I just emailed the dev, got an automated reply...:

"Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestions and comments will help us make iheartradio an even better experience for all users.
If you are having issues downloading iheartradio from App World, try www.iheartradio.com from your BlackBerry browser.
For a list of frequently asked questions, please click here."

Silver Member
Reaction score
that blows. hopefully a "real" person writes you back. i stopped using it just because of the lack of landscape support. my DROID stays in landscape 80% of the time and when i'm streaming, like 95% of the time.