tube downloader computer problem

mikestew2

Reaction score
So the recent deleteing and network error issue on music junk and other music download apps has caused me to resort to getting my music from tube downloader. I'm happy, I can download the music onto my phone off tubedownloader I only download the sound tho, it ask me if I want to download as a mp3 or acc. (Important bear with me I'm gettin to the point) the music downloads and works fine on my phone either way but when I hook my droid up to the computer and move the mp3 or acc into a file it is completely fine but when I put tht file into my itunes tht five minute song turns into a twenty or thirty minute song. At first I thought maybe it was the certain song so I tried a different song, and same thing twenty or thirty min song. I also tried downloading on tube downloader as acc instead of mp3 same thing.

Somebody please help me all I want to do is be able to download music and put it on my itunes via usb since I have no internet for my laptop, sorry for any confusion and I can try to explain better if you don't unserstand completely just please help. I am also open to different ways to downlaod music on droid other than tube downloader