trying to re-root after 605

Adroid91

Reaction score
im using the D3 one click method and it keeps hanging on the first reboot after i press enter, then it just does nothing just a black screen help please

clueless77

Reaction score
im using the D3 one click method and it keeps hanging on the first reboot after i press enter, then it just does nothing just a black screen help please
i am gonna ask a stupid question, actually two
1.did you unzip and run the one-click
2. phone USB charge only

leftspin

Reaction score
Unless you had the keyboard bug there really is no need to use the .605 update, just SBF back to .602

huskur

Reaction score
Here is what you likely forgot...... You have to have turn on USB debugging. Not only that but reinstalling the Moto drivers will help to. Something happens to the drivers when you root .602

Give it a try...

OP
Adroid91

Adroid91

Reaction score
reinstalled drivers, debugging on, charge only.. still hangs o well guess ill just go back to 602

markn74

Reaction score
Had same problem. This worked: after each reboot, after moto symbol goes off screen and you get a dark screen, wait minute or so, disconnect usb cable and pull battery. Insert battery, reboot and, when fully booted, reconnect usb. D3 root program will continue (watch progress on your PC screen). You will have to do the above procedure twice to get through the D3 root procedure, but when done you should have root.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

markn74

Reaction score
It may have worked without disconnecting the usb cable each time, but it's what I did and it worked. Glad it worked for you!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums