Trouble Syncing Music from Computer to phone

LaurMorr

Reaction score
I have had my phone for almost two years and have never had an issue syncing music from my computer onto my phone. Then the last time I synced my phone it kept saying that it was syncing all my music but when looked on my phone I had lost all of my music except for a handful of songs. Why is this? How do I fix this?

OP
L

LaurMorr

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...what are you using to sync ?

N2 tap'd HD

As soon as I plug my phone into the computer via USB the program "MotoCast USB" opens up and allows me to sync videos, music, podcasts, photos...ect. So I sync it and it tells me that I have nearly 1000 songs synced. But when I go to "Play Music" all of my songs that were previously there have disappeared.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Sync music issues with Droid X.

I experienced a similar issue with my DX, when I tried to convert a CD and sync it to the DX, it not only sync'd the music, converted it to MP3, but also started storing my pictures from my computer, to the phone!
I did not select this 'option', but the sync process kept saving ALL my pictures to my phone, to the tune of 3,000 plus images....
I had to finally remove the SD card and delete the images in bulk, as the process to do so via sync or batch delete either does not function properly, or is far too difficult/slow to operate with any efficiency.

I would appreciate any info on how to perform a work-around to this operation, if available.

Thank you!

Last edited: