trouble setting up exchange

johntherogger

Reaction score
Can someone give me a hand here....working with a Droid 4, I can set up the exchange email account. It works just fine!

BUT for some reason it just won't snyc automatically. I've checked every setting, removed the account and set it back up again and still nothing. It says it's set to "push" and "snyc in background" I have it set up to snyc folders for 7 days and the only one that is manual is the trash folder.

Still though, I will get email after email on my desktop but the phone never vibrates, never shows new emails until I push "Snyc" on the screen. THEN it all starts to work

What do I do? I want this to snyc automatically in the background so I don't miss my emails while i'm out of the office

Thanks!

OP
J

johntherogger

Reaction score
I used Corporate Sync, Set to snyc in the background on all folders but the trash. Set for 7 days for the email snyc and set for every 15mins for total snyc. It is set for "push" but the 15min interval

r314bd

Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds like it's set up correctly. Do contacts and calendars from that account sync properly?

OP
J

johntherogger

Reaction score
Well i have nothing on the calender and no one in my contact list so I don't know if it is or isn't