Trivia Crack Game, Cheat Mode Enabled for "Research Purposes Only"

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51Nf7DSjczL._SY300_.png

We reviewed the Trivia Crack game a few months back. This game is truely addictive and is fun to play with friends and strangers alike. The reason it is so addictive is the fact that we all have a deep seated desire to prove our brilliance to our friends. It turns out that most of the questions are on a middle school level with a few high school level questions sprinkled in. The questions are all actually crowd sourced and are created by those who play the game.

Randy Westergren has actually cracked the game and has enabled the cheat mode which fetches the answer for you after the question is displayed. You can really frustrate your buddies with this hack. This is not necessarily ethical, but I wouldn't see the harm in letting your friend think you were super smart for a few games before revealing your secret. Randy explains how he enabled the cheat mode for the game. Download the modified app at the link below.

Reactions: CJM

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So tempting. Just got a notification this morning that it was my turn with a friend that I seem to be neck and neck with for most games, but he manages to pull ahead and win right at the last second...