Trident Cyclops

jennifer72650

Reaction score
I recently got a Samsung Fascinate, coming from the old Blackberry Curve. I love the phone and want to protect it, as I tend to drop things!! Anyways, I ordered the Trident Cyclops and love the case......except that the person on the other end of the call cannot hear me well and said that there is an echo. I can hear a faint echo on my end as well. I tried turning my volume down but did not help. Any suggestions?? I really love the cover and want to be able to use it!!

Jennifer

silver04v

Reaction score
Is it def. the case? Have you taken it off and tried a call without it?

OP
J

jennifer72650

Reaction score
oh yes, it is definately the case!!! The phone works fine without it. I have tried adjusting the volume, going inside a building, outside a building....nothing works.

OP
J

jennifer72650

Reaction score
Yeah, it was the case. I read on another post that the hole for the mic might not be big enough so I used a drill bit to open it up a little more and it works fine now!!

lovewow

Reaction score
I tried turning my volume down but did not help. Any suggestions?? I really love the cover and want to be able to use it

Jordan8

Reaction score
How does the size of this case compare to the Kraken/Otterbox commuter? Is it pocketable?

Reaction score
From pictures I've seen.............it's just a little bit smaller then the Kraken. So that would make it bigger then the Commuter, and harder to pocket.

Steve

Jordan8

Reaction score
From pictures I've seen.............it's just a little bit smaller then the Kraken. So that would make it bigger then the Commuter, and harder to pocket.

Steve

Herm okay, thank you :) Was hoping it would be the sameish size as the commuter, I'm not a big fan of the build quality of it personally... everything seems to loose, but I like the size of it.

Reaction score
Try the Incipio case, very slim, easy to pocket, and still protects.

Commuter sucks, waste of a case....can't believe Otterbox put their name on it.

Steve

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums