Transferred Pictures/Videos from Droid 2 Global to PC, now they won't go back on.

gibbler

Reaction score
Recently, I had to use my Droid 2 as a USB Memory Stick to transfer some files between two computers. I removed all of my dcim/camera pictures and videos to my computers hard drive. I then went to place the files into the same folder (which held 4 gigs of pics/video) and the computer told me that I only had 1.2 gigs of free space. How is this possible and how can I put back the pictures/videos that were originally on my phone back on there?

Please help.

Graymayre

Reaction score
Are you sure the files aren't still there taking up the space?

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

Graymayre

Reaction score
I assume you took the files off to free up the memory for storage use. Did you remove those files you transported before you tried to put your stuff back on? It happens sometimes.
Also
When it is connected to your computer and USB Mass Storage,
On your computer, right click the removable drive that represents your phone, then click properties. Observe the total space and free space. If the total space is accurate and it is still showing mostly used, go back into the drive and start right clicking and checking folder properties to see how much data is in each directory. Eventually you will find what is holding up all of your memory.

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.