transfer text from one phone to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Beckham

Reaction score
Often it is easy to transfer photos, videos and other media from your Android phone to your Android phone through your Google account—as this account will help sync all your data. However, there is no such way to transfer text messages. Moreover, you might often transfer your text messages to see that the format isn't supported on your new phone at all.

Android to Android Transfer, it is a professional program that provides an easy way to transfer text messages from one phone to another. There is no damage or data loss incurred during transfer through this software.

tylor turpin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy
My Droid 2 crapped out and hardly works.. They sent me a new one so how do I transfer my texts from the old droid 2 to the new droid 2?
There are several apps available which do this for free. some available in play store.If you are using Samsung you can use Samsung's Smart Switch app to transfer the SMS messages wirelessly between the two devices.
Install a SMS backup app on the old droid and then connect it to your gmail account. Then Select messages to back up and choose a location. next backup the messages and then Copy the backup file to the new droid. Ok then Install the SMS backup app on the new Android. Select the restore option on the new droid. finally Select the backup file to restore your messages.

Billy Beckham

Reaction score
Android to Android Transfer is a professional program that provides an easy way to transfer text messages and all other types of data, such as contacts, photos, videos, music, apps, etc. from one phone to another, even though the phones may be from different manufacturers or operating systems. There is no damage or data loss incurred during transfer through this software.

nixonsherrie

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
Use Google SMS backups to retrieve it from anywhere!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think we have covered this question already. Can we please let this thread just rest. The original poster has not returned to provide any feedback.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.