Traitor?

nateccnn

Reaction score
I got an iPad for Christmas. I did not ask for this thing. I specifically told my wife I did not want one. I also looked into the Galaxy Tab and the only thing I really did not like was the size...too small. So I said I don't want one of them either. But she got down to the last minute on Christmas Eve and she did not know what else to get the guy who has everything he wants...so she got me an iPad.

I have to say...I like the Droid experience way better than the i experience. I do like the size of the keyboard. Easier to type and read. So from now on I will be osting predominately from the iPad and not from my Droid phone. Am I going to have to give up my club key now?

Droid Market is was easier to use and find things I want. Syncing data from my computer is easier on the Droid. I can't even get photos to sync through iTunes...had to drop them into Dropbox to get them on the iPad and then I can't sort them. But as a browser, this thing rocks. 700 bucks worth of rocks...NO!

Nate

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had an iPad for a couple of months now. I'm typing this with my Apple wireless keyboard that is connected by bluetooth to my iPad.

I love my Droid, but I also love the iPad too.

tsnstuff

Reaction score
Hey I love Android as much as the next guy and I hate a lot about Apple and Steve Jobs, but I will not deny that they make very good products. The Ipad is an excellent tool. Personally I love it at work, get yourself a pogo stick stylus wannabe and some writing apps and you'll never need to take pen and paper to a meeting again :) Plus it helps keep tons of things organized.

As for the market, I find both just as easy to use, but I'd say 90% of the time I know what I'm looking for so I just search. I will say I LOVE how easy I can buy things on the Android Market and return it if I don't like it. I'm still not sure how I'd go about getting a refund on the Appstore for something I don't like.

J

Johnly

My kid washed and dried their iPod in the laundry. Still works, ha ha. Apple is decent man, nothing to really hate there, except the closed ecosystem. I can't wait until Moto releases the tegra 2 10 inch TAB!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I going to have to give up my club key now?
Despite what the fanboys here would claim, no. I mean, I use an iPod. Brand loyalty (regardless of the brand or product) seems pointless to me as brands don't reciprocate. I use what works for me.

Iowa

Reaction score
Wife uses a blackberry, I own an ipod touch, I have a sony e reader, and I use a droid incredible....I use and buy what I like...being a fanboi is pointless and boring :D

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I have a Windows xp netbook and a desktop computer which is an iMac and im happy with both. I tried the iphone but didn't like it but did like the Apps so I returned the iphone and got an ipod touch.

Don't be one of this Chevy vs Ford kind of guys, the iphone/ipad has some really cool Apps. Its always cool to have the best of both worlds.

I wish I had a wife that bought me and ipad lol
Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Iowa

Reaction score
I have a Windows xp netbook and a desktop computer which is an iMac and im happy with both. I tried the iphone but didn't like it but did like the Apps so I returned the iphone and got an ipod touch.

Don't be one of this Chevy vs Ford kind of guys, the iphone/ipad has some really cool Apps. Its always cool to have the best of both worlds.

I wish I had a wife that bought me and ipad lol
Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

LOL @ wife comment.

Ipads are cool and if I could afford one I would probably trade up my itouch for one. I love my Itouch it goes everywhere with me! I never leave home without it and my Dinc :)

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
HEY! I never got a club key!

Anyway, everyone here is right man, don't be brand loyal to a electonics company. My old ipod was amazing loved it , my current droid is also amazing, brand loyality in this day an age is a bit silly when it comes to electronics. I only boast about my droid when some iphone fanboy starts insualting it.

However...

I AM A CHEVY GUY! Fear the bowtie! We have a rite to gripe fords breakdown at 100k Chevys are just getting broken in!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I AM A CHEVY GUY! Fear the bowtie! We have a rite to gripe fords breakdown at 100k Chevys are just getting broken in!

Is that why a 5.0L Mustang beats the 6.2L Camaro??

But seriously, I would be stoked to get an Ipad even though I love Android there's no Android equivilant right now. Now when the Honeycomb equiped ones come out its a different story.

Sent from somewhere...