Trading in pokemon roms?

bootyhunter91

Reaction score
Is there a way to trade in the pokemon roms for the GBCoid (or any other emulator on the droid for that matter)? I need a few pokemon that I can only evolve via trading.

jmartinez06

Reaction score
Is there a way to trade in the pokemon roms for the GBCoid (or any other emulator on the droid for that matter)? I need a few pokemon that I can only evolve via trading.
i think yo need to be connected via wifi with someone else to do it. man, i havent played with pokemon for about 14 years!!!!! i feel sooo old!!! and im only 22!! well best of luck i used to love those little guys!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think yo need to be connected via wifi with someone else to do it. man, i havent played with pokemon for about 14 years!!!!! i feel sooo old!!! and im only 22!! well best of luck i used to love those little guys!

Same here. It has been a while :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

RoboTrip

Reaction score
You may want to check out:

Pkemon Emerald: Master Edition - Pokemon Emerald Hack for GameBoy Advance - Zophar's Domain

Note that there is no ROM posted there, it is merely a patch file for the ROM which you legally possess.

Though I haven't tried it personally, it is supposed to make every Pokemon available through in-game methods/trades, and removes the need to evolve certain Pokemon via trade. Seems to be tailor-made for the emulation fan with a completionist nature.

Perhaps not perfect, but, a healthy medium.

Dormyn

Reaction score
I think I figured out how to do it. You must download the rom from your phone to your computer. Then, you use visualboyadvance to trade. Then put the rom back on the phone afterwards. Instructions here- Trading on visualboyadvance - Pokemon Ruby Questions (GBA). (It says its for Fire Red and Leaf Green. Not sure if it will work for Emerald but I think it should.) Let me know if it works (too lazy to try myself =P).