Gameboid: Pokemon Emerald

mootsucks

Reaction score
to find a gbabios file, search it and the second link you will find is a direct download to it.

Furthermore, if you really want to you can download your rom and saved files and then run gameshark codes for fire red and all of the other games. You have to save IN the game, not just a save state / screen shot

Psyche126

Reaction score
I'm new to the whole Droid emulation scene but as far as I'm aware it wasn't possible on regular emulation. Knowing this, I doubt it is possible. But if it is Id be very interested to know how.

it was in fact possible on regular emulation, you had to get a special version of VisualBoyAdvance to do it and you had to get another program to trick the two computers into thinking they were on the same network (if you were trading to a friend at another location..)

niksic1

Reaction score
can anyone send me a saved game thats just started with all three starter pokemon and all legendary pokemon for Pokemon Emerald. I would greatly appreciate it. I have a droid x if that matters at all.

Ninehand

Reaction score
Remake and changes

just out of curiosity, how did you get it? i'm dying to play this and blue and yellow. the classics ftw haha

That's right.. Fire Red is the GBA remake of the classic red. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.. it's just GBA-able lol and thusly able to be played on gameboid :D

Just to set you guys straight Fire Red and Leaf Green are very similar although they do contain a few changes such as 1, 2, 3, 4, Islands most importantly you catch Moltres Moltres (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia at Island 1 and later after beating the Elite four you can visit Island 4 where the pokemon breeder is. There are also a few other minute changes. So far I have not been able to find any way to use cheats in game using the gameboid program to get the pokemon you would otherwise be unable to get, or any items. Also have not been able to trade or multiplayer at all.

Cheers

pizzaguy125

Reaction score