Gameboid Recommended Games

trevorx3

Reaction score
List your favorite games to play with GBA emulators.

I like:
Pokemon Emerald
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Advance Wars
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (although sometimes it requires precise movements which is difficult on my Droid)

Didn't like playing Mario Kart Super Circuit because it required precise controls.

Do you guys have any recommendations for games that would be good to play with Gameboid?

wickedkae

Reaction score
pokemon emerald is cool, but since theres no time clock built into the emulator its kind of unplayable (your trees and stuff will not grow/disappear.)

gertman

Reaction score
Does anyone know the trick to getting Grand Theft Auto Advance to work? I have downloaded the ROM from 3 different websites all with the same result:

The game loads runs through the begining screens, has a quick introl to read the exitss be out of the game NOT Gameboid just the ROM?

Does anyone have any clues for me?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the trick to getting Grand Theft Auto Advance to work? I have downloaded the ROM from 3 different websites all with the same result:

The game loads runs through the begining screens, has a quick introl to read the exitss be out of the game NOT Gameboid just the ROM?

gameboid is the problem. same issue with mario tennis and mario golf (two of my favorites! :( ) email the developer, and ask him for support for these games...

easye

Reaction score

gameboid is the problem. same issue with mario tennis and mario golf (two of my favorites! :( ) email the developer, and ask him for support for these games...

Ahh i just multiposted a question on the very same issue. Any idea why these games arent supported? (Banjo Kazooie as well)

heutenitaz

Reaction score
I have some gameboid list that you all like

Altered Beast
Cabela's Big Game Hunter
The Cat in the Hat
Doom
Driv3r
Final Fantasy VI
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
GT Advance Championship Racing

Spartiguz

Reaction score
Help?

Can someone help? i keep on trying to download Pokemon Red fire and leaf green, but after its done downloading i dont know how to play it. And whenever i go to my gameboid app i cant find it in there. can anyone help please?

ClausG76

Reaction score

The only way i could get it to run. Was by using another emulator called gvba and then select compability mode. But it ran really slow that way.

biggles

Reaction score
List your favorite games to play with GBA emulators.

I like:
Pokemon Emerald
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Advance Wars
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (although sometimes it requires precise movements which is difficult on my Droid)

Didn't like playing Mario Kart Super Circuit because it required precise controls.

Do you guys have any recommendations for games that would be good to play with Gameboid?

I bet the Superstar Saga and Mario Kart would work fine if you had a game gripper.