Track Airline Flights?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to BWI in a few minutes to pick up my daughter and her friends. Does anyone know of an application on the Droid that I can see if her flight is on time?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to BWI in a few minutes to pick up my daughter and her friends. Does anyone know of an application on the Droid that I can see if her flight is on time?

Don't know about an app but most airlines have a web site that you can put a flight number in and it will track it floor you. At least Continental does. Try just going to the airlines web site it's usually on the front page.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Don't know about an app but most airlines have a web site that you can put a flight number in and it will track it floor you. At least Continental does. Try just going to the airlines web site it's usually on the front page.
Thanks Hook. She's flying on Southwest.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Southwest has the same....used it all the time.

darreno1

Reaction score
There is a well-known paid app called Flightrack but I saw a free one as well: Flightstats Lite. I use flightrack.com.

camcrobe

Reaction score
Perhaps a bit late for you daughter's flight.... but Personal Assistant (paid version from market) together with TripIt (free web account) works real well. I email my itinerary to tripit, it shows up in Assistant with updates and notifications on gate changes or delays.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That worked! Found her flight and it is on time.....sweet. Thanks both.

HCdroid

Reaction score
Tripit.com is pretty good. They have an app on the market but it's pointless. Just use your browser. You can input flight info, hotel, car rental etc etc.

REMilk

Reaction score
FlightStats Lite

I have been using FlightStats Lite for about 6 weeks. It works very well.

That being said, I use FolderApps and have a folder named travel. In this folder I placed bookmarks to the airline sites I use. All the airlines I use have mobile web sites with a "Flight Status" link.

rjax

Reaction score
You can also try typing (or speaking) the flight number into Google.