TPU/Diztronic Case Replacement

CSNeoM4A1

Reaction score
What email address did you use to contact them?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I wish I could take advantage of a free replacement case, but I got such a sweet deal from iKNOWaGHOST that I certainly can't complain :biggrin:. I have cut out the volume rocker with precision on mine so I'm quite content right now. These cases are so reasonable that I will most likely see whether people prefer revision 2 or revision 3 more and just order another one. These cases are by far the cases with the best value, that's for sure.

rlb

Reaction score
Go figure, I just got home from Best Buy where I bought this thing for $25. It's definitely going back, Can't beat the $6 case with free 2 day shipping (gotta love Prime). I'm pretty good with the exacto knife, and if I'm not $6 is nothing.

OP
T

terigox

Reaction score
So I emailed Diztronic support about the recall. They asked for my Original Amazon Order # and within 5 minuters I received back in my inbox a UPS Tracking # saying it will ship out today! Now that's some Quality Customer Service for a $10 case!DancingNexus

+1 To this, they'll get my business again that's for sure.

Alvarez13

Reaction score
Here's an email I received about rev 3 from their support team. Good customer support...

Revision 3 will be available sometime next week. If your looking for Matte Black we do have our revision 2 cases for that model available now. I personally prefer revision 2 to 3, but it just depends on if you want a volume rocker or a volume cutout on your case.

Best,

xxxx
Diztronic / TPU-Cases

mrkelly88

Reaction score
I had emailed them yesterday regarding a replacement. I received an email today saying that there is a good chance I will see my new case on Saturday since I live in Wisconsin (They are located in Madison)... I wonder what case I will be recieving.. I guess it really doesn't matter though, they are sending me case that works. I already love the case and for them to do that is awesome. I would highly recommend their product to anyone.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome, they emailed me back. I have a new case coming in the mail, free of charge. Class act, I will definitely give them my business in the future.

ice456789

Reaction score
Awesome, they emailed me back. I have a new case coming in the mail, free of charge. Class act, I will definitely give them my business in the future.

Me too. I really hope not too many people try to take advantage of this, I'd hate for them to get bitten by actually giving good customer service. I will definitely give them a great review on Amazon. I actually already did, but I'll update it.

CSNeoM4A1

Reaction score
They are sending me a replacement as well.

bigmac44

Reaction score
Lol! They told me that the people that ordered matte black cases (10000+) will get replacements if they ask. I was one of 5 who ordered a glossy black with fine glitter (Don't laugh. It looks good). No replacement for me, but they did give me a refund. I guess I'll be using the exacto knife and the dremel on mine too.

ice456789

Reaction score
Lol! They told me that the people that ordered matte black cases (10000+) will get replacements if they ask. I was one of 5 who ordered a glossy black with fine glitter (Don't laugh. It looks good). No replacement for me, but they did give me a refund. I guess I'll be using the exacto knife and the dremel on mine too.

I ordered the glossy black (no glitter), and they're sending me a matte black. They of course asked if that was OK with me before sending. Got my tracking number the same day I sent my email.

BTW, don't use an exacto knife, a small electrician wire cutter works much better and will give you a cleaner finished product.