Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case & SP for Samsung Galaxy S3

liteon163

Reaction score
If I don't hear from Rageboardr within the next 24 hours, anyone else in the US can have this case for free. Just PM me your address and I'll let you know if or when it's coming to you. Don't worry, this is not a scam. I just don't like this case.

zacedward

Reaction score
liteon163 said:
If I don't hear from Rageboardr within the next 24 hours, anyone else in the US can have this case for free. Just PM me your address and I'll let you know if or when it's coming to you. Don't worry, this is not a scam. I just don't like this case.

Liteon163 i just pm u hopefully i will get it lol

liteon163

Reaction score
OK, so far I've gotten like 4 responses. First come, first serve so to speak. I'll check on this again in the morning, around 9 AM CDT. Then I'll let the lucky person know. It should hit the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my Blue 32 Verizon SGSIII using Tapatalk 2

zacedward

Reaction score
liteon163 said:
OK, so far I've gotten like 4 responses. First come, first serve so to speak. I'll check on this again in the morning, around 9 AM CDT. Then I'll let the lucky person know. It should hit the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my Blue 32 Verizon SGSIII using Tapatalk 2

Sweet thanks

DroidBoardr

Reaction score

My bust, I went out of town with my Wife's family to the NC mountains, and i didn't get a chance to check the Forums. I appreciate the opportunity though.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter