Touchwiz

vulture

Reaction score
Having had and used my Fascinate for several months now I feel fairly confident in saying that Touchwiz is the cell phone equivalent of Herpes.

I'm not really saying that it's truly terrible, but there is so much more that should be delivered from a major corporation than this. So much feels incomplete and there's little customization.

Will running ADW suck more resources and battery or will not having Touchwiz actually visible lower the impact of having them both on?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

soulshot96

Reaction score
Touch wiz 4.0 for froyo works soooo much better than enclairs version. Im rooted, just couldnt stand it anymore. I don't know about adw. But I've tried others like gingerbread launcher, and they seem to work alright. But launcher pro is "one" of the best. You should try that and maybe a gingerbread launcher.

OP
V

vulture

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging news. I'm trying out ADW now, but can't tell if my battery's taking a hit.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I've tried all three. Launcher pro was the first and I paid for it. With the custom widget size, I left the other launchers. The newer version also added screen transition.

soulshot96

Reaction score
I seem to have problems with launcher pro. I either use the touch wizard 4.0 in stock root or gingerbread launcher.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
What issues?