Touch Facebook

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with facebook altogether. I've been having issues with both the stock FB app as well as Bloo, and issues with both the touch and mobile versions of the website. I've also been having issues with the FB app on my ipod touch. Only time it works right for me is when using it on my computer.

Guchi

Reaction score
A little more involved than Dolphin or xScope, but you can now stop the auto-redirecting to mobile sites in the stock browser as well.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-how-disable-mobile-sites-native-browser.html

+1... personaly I dont like dolphin or xscope but this works great! (i found that while trying to get to the full facebook site)

-Open browser
-Type "about:debug" in the address bar - press "go" Nothing will happen, this will only enable more options in the menu
-go to menu -> more -> settings
-scroll down to "UAString"
-Select "desktop"

mrredskin

Reaction score
i hate it. when you go to the full site, you have to be careful or it's easy to end up on touch again. you can't do a lot of things using touch

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
doing that debug thing didn't work, like when I change it to desktop still takes me to the touch site all the time..

siggsahoy

Reaction score
I was wondering about this myself. Sounds like they'll get to it or they won't. I won't hold my breath. Ack.