torn and could use some insight

doormanisgod

Reaction score
I picked up my DX this weekend because best buy mobile had it for 99.99 so i jump because i've been drooling over this thing for a while. Aside from not having a front facing camera, its almost the perfect phone...literally and motoblur doesnt bug me as much as it does others. Im coming from the OG Droid, rooted and romed and honestly i miss it. The DX by far outperforms the D1 even overclocked but i think the thing thats bugging me the most is the size of the phone. I've been on the fence since saturday about this and it drives me crazy daily. I guess as the days go buy its growing on me but its difficult not being able to keep the phone in a pocket but on my hip. The speed, the screen and simplicity of how fast im getting things done when i need to are absolutely beautiful but i can do all of the same with my romed D1 almost as fast. Has anyone else had this dilemma and what was your move?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Original Droid and a buddy of mine has the Evo (also a 4.3 device) the Evo dwarfs my Droid in screen size - it is nice but a few of us believe that 4.0" is the sweet spot and hopefully Moto will come out with a worthy Droid Device with a 4.0" screen as well as some other key spec's soon :happy: