Top Rated Android Apps

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A pretty nice and well laid out app review section. I like it. Thanks for the posting. :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like it... my only suggestion... can you do more than 3 apps per page? Other than that looks sharp.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I like it... my only suggestion... can you do more than 3 apps per page? Other than that looks sharp.

I with ya there....More than 3 or allow the user to select how many. Most have larger than 14" monitors these days.

T0DD

Reaction score
What's that little barcode looking thing next to the photo of the app?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
What's that little barcode looking thing next to the photo of the app?
you use your barcode scanner to scan it and it will take you to market place or link to install it.

Taipanic

Reaction score
I am not seeing any links to go to the second page, so I am only able to see 3 apps in each section using IE7
EDIT: I am able to see the page links at the bottom in Firefox, but not IE.

Last edited:

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
It'd be nice if when you're going through the apps sequentially (using "next") if the page number it's currently on were highlighted so if you saw an app you were interested in you could keep browsing but then go directly back to that page.

Edited to add: I notice that it updates the page number on the current tab (in Firefox) e.g., "Free Apps 5" but it'd still be nice if it was highlighted at the bottom.

Nice site, by the way!

OP
A

Android Anarchy

Reaction score
lol, you're right, funnest isnt a word, where did u find that so i can correct it. BTW Thanks to everyone who has given their input on the site. I'll definitely be dedicating time to having multiple apps on each page soon.

Hunty5652

Reaction score
these are 5 different apps. my top five heres a link:
[video=youtube;qvpQzO8Ark8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvpQzO8Ark8]YouTube - Top 5 Android apps[/video]
My youtube channel tons of tech. updates and tutorials.