Top 6 Must Have Droid Apps

M

Mattjames

After some days, I again used few Apps and happy to share reviews about top 6 Android Apps which you must have with your Android Phone and I am sure you guys will like it! Read Reviews:

Top 6 Must Have Droid Apps

I'm sure you will like it!

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
A Droid - owning neighbor of mine is using ATK...and wondering why his battery dies so fast.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please take this person with a grain of salt. Look closely at his web site and you'll see what I mean.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Some of the suggestions are total crap, but I agree with Dragoro, what is wrong with the site?

It is an tech information site, and plenty of bigger name tech sites have recommended junk like ATK.

OP
M

Mattjames

Sorry to see people not like ATK, I used for while! I also see same apps on some bigger sites including TechRadar,EnGadget and others so I used it!

I am really sorry for recommended it.

Nopetize

Reaction score
I have to admit....when I first got my Droid...I had and used ATK.

After I got Froyo, I uninstalled the app. I do have better performance dancedroid and longer battery life. Maybe I was just using it wrong????

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the suggestions are total crap, but I agree with Dragoro, what is wrong with the site?

It is an tech information site, and plenty of bigger name tech sites have recommended junk like ATK.

Well, I guess I should say look at the content. Do they appear to be regular articles to you? Compare the language to the articles in the opening posts. It seems like 2 totally different people wrote them, and in fact that's what I think he's doing. Using other peoples articles on his web page.

If I'm wrong on that he can show up here and talk to me about it but I think once he posts he doesn't come back. Until he starts a new thread again.

Aqualung

Reaction score
What should I use as a task manager/killer then? Or I shouldn't use anything?