Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
  1. You have the words “Death Before Dishonor” tattooed somewhere on your body... In Klingon.
  2. You get more excited about hooking up your new HD TV than you are about the birth of your first child... Though that’s actually okay since you spent more time on the cables than the conception.
  3. You can has cheezburger. You can has cheezburger every day!
  4. You passed up on a date with a real woman just to play Halo.
  5. Your voicemail message includes the phrase “May the Force be With You”.
  6. N00Bz Ph33r U.
  7. You still fantasize about Xena, Warrior Princess.
  8. You had a Bard-class character back when you played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition. Hell, you played 1E AD&D.
  9. You once told someone you’d “rather kiss a Wookie” in an argument -- right before attempting the Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
  10. You built your own light up Tron suit.
If you don't know about number 10... tronguy.net: All about Jay Maynard, the TRON Guy :D

Number three is Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Last edited:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
  1. You have the words “Death Before Dishonor” tattooed somewhere on your body... In Klingon.
  2. You get more excited about hooking up your new HD TV than you are about the birth of your first child... Though that’s actually okay since you spent more time on the cables than the conception.
  3. You can has cheezburger. You can has cheezburger every day!
  4. You passed up on a date with a real woman just to play Halo.
  5. Your voicemail message includes the phrase “May the Force be With You”.
  6. N00Bz Ph33r U.
  8. You had a Bard-class character back when you played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition. Hell, you played 1E AD&D.
  9. You once told someone you’d “rather kiss a Wookie” in an argument -- right before attempting the Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
If you don't know about number 10, ask. I'll find a link. :D

Lets go through this... lol, no tatoos, 2. Definetly 3. i could? 4. Nope...CODMW2 5. Definetly, evn from some messages as well. i find live long and prosper a more appropriate saying though.. 6. Haha 7. Nope... Ick. 8. never played but heard good things. 9. Nope...But thats a great idea. 10, why build one? Just enter tron yourself...duh! :)

OP
furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Lets go through this... lol, no tatoos, 2. Definetly 3. i could? 4. Nope...CODMW2 5. Definetly, evn from some messages as well. i find live long and prosper a more appropriate saying though.. 6. Haha 7. Nope... Ick. 8. never played but heard good things. 9. Nope...But thats a great idea. 10, why build one? Just enter tron yourself...duh! :)

Actually, number 10 was a bit too risque for the forum, so I edited it. But yes, someone actually did this. :D

And number 3 is a little dated but still appropriate. Going to have to update the Xena one, though. I think next year it'll be the terminator chick from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. ;)

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
And number 3 is a little dated but still appropriate. Going to have to update the Xena one, though. I think next year it'll be the terminator chick from the Sarah Connor Chronicles. ;)
It is 'next year'!!! and Yes!

Summer Glau:
images

12Ga pump action with a pistol grip wins out over old sword any day!!

OP
furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
Twitter
furryvarmint
Yeah, her. I didn't watch the show (or Xena, but there's something geeks seem to like about women with big weapons that I'm not looking into), but I'm told she's hot. If it were me, I'd go for 13 from House. :D

(Or Cuddy.)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 13 is definitely replacing number 10. :) This is official.dancedroid Cuddy is definitely in the mix as well...such a dillema.

Diordna

Reaction score
You have the words “Death Before Dishonor” tattooed somewhere on your body... In Klingon.

You know it baby

You get more excited about hooking up your new HD TV than you are about the birth of your first child... Though that’s actually okay since you spent more time on the cables than the conception.

My first child will be an HD TV

You can has cheezburger. You can has cheezburger every day!

Kinky isn't it?

You passed up on a date with a real woman just to play Halo.

She wasn't legally real.

Your voicemail message includes the phrase “May the Force be With You”.

Horse, not Force
Don't judge me

N00Bz Ph33r U.

733t sp33k iz s0 aw3s0m3!!1!

You still fantasize about Xena, Warrior Princess.

I don't know if I was alive back then. She's probably out of this world though;]

You had a Bard-class character back when you played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition. Hell, you played 1E AD&D.

Oh, you read my mind..... no

You once told someone you’d “rather kiss a Wookie” in an argument -- right before attempting the Vulcan Nerve Pinch.

No, I did kiss a wookie in an apartment, I just told someone I was going to vulcan nerve pinch them and I did..... they were never found again.

You built your own light up Tron suit.

The girlfriend loves it.

R

RETG

3. You can has cheezburger. You can has cheezburger every day! (?)
  4. You passed up on a date with a real woman just to play Halo. What's halo?
  5. Your voicemail message includes the phrase “May the Force be With You”. My personal voice mail just clearly states, "no use to leave a message because I won't return the call."
  6. N00Bz Ph33r U. What's this mean?
  8. You had a Bard-class character back when you played Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition. Hell, you played 1E AD&D. Greek to me.
  9. You once told someone you’d “rather kiss a Wookie” in an argument -- right before attempting the Vulcan Nerve Pinch. I've met some women who look like Wookies.
If you don't know about number 10, ask. I'll find a link. :D

Guess I don't make a good geek.dancedroid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I still have all my AD&D 1E Books......:D
And Dice.